Deciding which skin lightening product to use is a great task. We’ve gone through various in-depth reviews, inspecting the ingredients, clinical research, side effects & user quality feedbacks as well as countless comments of the users from different sites. We grabbed all the details & try to provide you the lowlights & highlights of one of such products that claim to fade your skin discoloration. Here, we are going to tell you about a skin care product i.e. Dermisa Skin Fade Cream. Read this review & check whether this product is meant for you or not. Here, you’ll get to know all the positive & negative aspects of using this cream. It will help you to decide whether or not buy this cream.
What is Dermisa Skin Fade Cream?
Dermisa Skin Fade Cream is the best skin lightening cream that is specially designed to eliminate the look of sun spots, age spots & other types of dark spots on the skin as well as hyper pigmentation caused by the use of birth control pills & pregnancy. This skin care product is a potent formula that is rich in vitamin C, sunscreen, moisturizing components & other clinically proven skin lighteners. All these ingredients enhance luminosity & promote the overall health of your skin.
Check Out the other product which we Reviewed a few Days Back: Claire Hydrafirm Cream
Benefits of Using Dermisa Skin Fade Cream
- This formula contains FDA approved ingredients.
- It is a very affordable skin care product.
- It is available on various third party websites.
- It comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- The company also offers a 2-month full refund policy.
- The contact details given by the site of the company is sufficient & detailed.
How Does Dermisa Skin Fade Cream Work?
Dermisa Skin Fade Cream works with all its ingredients. It reduces the appearance of skin imperfections & hyper-pigmentation from sun exposure, birth control, aging & pregnancy. This was the first launch of the Dermisa brand & continues to be its best seller. It is a non-oily, light & dual action skin lightening cream that helps to lighten & remove dark skin spots. This skin care product is the best for hyper-pigmentation, age spots, sun damage & melasma.
What are the Ingredients Included in Dermisa Skin Fade Cream?
Before using any product, you should check its ingredients list. Here, we are going to provide you the list of some of the Dermisa Skin Fade Cream ingredients. Go through the complete list.
- Hydroquinone 2% (skin lightener)
- Octyl Dimethyl Paba 0.60% (sunscreen) water
- Glyceryl Monostearate
- Mineral Oil
- Propylene Glycol
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Sodium Lauryl Sulphate
- Disodium EDTA
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
Is There Any Side-Effects of Dermisa Skin Fade Cream
Dermisa Skin Fade Cream includes hydroquinone as ingredient that can cause harmful effects such as burning, skin redness, stinging, skin dryness, bleeding, cracking, blue or black discoloration or blistering. Some users reported that they suffered from an acne breakout after using this cream. The other reported that this cream lingers on their skin for a good couple of minutes. Hence, we can say that this cream may not be good for everyone. You should consult your doctor before using this cream.
How to Apply Dermisa Skin Fade Cream
You should follow some steps to apply this Dermisa Skin Fade Cream. Read & follow this procedure step by step.
- Wash your face first & then make it dry with clean fabric. It helps to eliominate all the makeup particles, debris, pollutants & dust from your face before you apply this cream.
- Then, apply this skin lightening cream all over your face & massage for few minutes in the circular motion in a gentle manner.
- Follow this procedure two times daily in morning as well as in evening so that this amazing formula can work faster & heal the hyper pigmentation as well as discoloration.
Dermisa Skin Fade Cream Results
No results at all! A lot of users reported that after using this cream both day & night, there was only little evidence of lightening. This cream contains a good amount of vitamin C hence it is not suitable to use if you are going to be exposed to direct sunlight. After applying it for nearly two weeks & getting no results except break outs, it’s good to say that Dermisa Skin Fade Cream is a waste of money.
A Few Days Back, We Had Also Reviewed Another Latest Product which Can Be Useful For You: Bella Lumi Skin
Things to be Remember
- This skin care product is available at the online stores.
- This cream should not be used by those who are under 18 years of age.
- Store this product in a cool and dry place.
- Keep this away from the direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from the reach of kids.
- Check the expiry date before buying the product.
- Don’t accept this cream if the safety seal is found to be broken or damaged.
Where to Buy Dermisa Skin Fade Cream
Firstly, you will have to go the official site of the Dermisa Skin Fade Cream & read all the terms & conditions so as to know all about this product. You can fill the registration form and make the order for your product. You can make the payment via online transaction at any time. The company will deliver the product to your home. You must provide correct address details & contact number. This product will come with a refund policy. If you won’t like this cream then you can return it easily. The company is also providing the details of the manufacturers & other useful information. They are also giving a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where can I purchase Dermisa Skin Fade Cream?
A: You can visit the official website of the company & place the order.
Q: How safe & effective is Dermisa Skin Fade Cream?
A: Dermisa Skin Fade Cream contains all the natural ingredients that are effective & safe.
You Can Also Check Another Product Review which May be Beneficial For You: Hydra Claire Cream
Conclusion- Dermisa Skin Fade Cream
Dermisa Skin Fade Cream is not the best solution for those who have moderate or even mild discoloration. After applying this cream for weeks, there is no change in the appearance of hyper pigmentation marks or acne scarring. In reality, it causes breakouts. This cream includes hydroquinone that gives some possible side effects such as blisters, stinging, discoloration & redness. In our opinion, purchasing this cream is not worth at all.